RE-GLAZE-IT 2 SHROPSHIRE AVENUE DERBY

Tuesday 1 November 2011

my ride ......little big vespa GTS 2011

Hi to all two wheeler people and everyone else who wishes to take the time to read this blog for that matter. This bloggin stuffs brand new to me....... i am a big big fan of steve williams and always enjoy reading scooter in  the sticks..............i believe following his fantastic blog as brought me to share my vespa rides with you all.


           first off this is my ride a vespa gts300ie




After riding motorbikes for the last twenty odd years...... i've finally settled on this wonderful little big scooter.
I brought this vespa brand new from smalley cross (scoot shop in derbyshire uk),my last scoot was a vespa px125 and i was very unsure about going down the 4stroke auto route but so very glad i did.
I've done about 1500kms on the scoot up to now and i am really enjoying every moment on it, the power delivery is so very strong and smooth and the fuel usage is very low.

I will continue to try to post future scootering adventures has often as my spare time will allow.

len.

2 comments:

  1. Nice scoot! Welcome to blogging Len.

    I've linked to your blog and will be pleased if you returrn the favor.

    I'm looking forward to following your adventures.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dave, thanks for the comment

    len

    ReplyDelete