RE-GLAZE-IT 2 SHROPSHIRE AVENUE DERBY

Wednesday 30 November 2016

DOUBLE GLAZING REPAIR - DERBY GLAZIER REPLACING JUST THE GLASS IN SMASHED,SHATTERED,MISTED OR FAILED VELUX WINDOWS & DOORS SERVING DUFFIELD QUARNDON ALLESTREE CASTLE DONINGTON BURTON MICKLEOVER LITTLEOVER CHELLASTON SHARDLOW KEGWORTH CHADDESDEN ALVASTON SPONDON & MOST AREAS WITHIN THE EAST MIDLANDS

Q. I have misted blown or failed double glazed sealed units, what should I do? 

A. Don’t spend thousands having complete new windows installed.
 It’s only the glass-perimeter seal that has failed and RE-GLAZE-IT can replace the double glazing panel very quickly and affordably with no mess or disruption to your property or decor. 
Please call LEN@RE-GLAZE-IT on 07756236865 or email lenhefford@yahoo.co.uk for a free fixed priced quotation for replacing your misted up window panes. 

2 comments:

  1. Pat Doohan
    a week ago
    Len recently replaced several blown double-glazed units in my conservatory. He replied to my enquiry the same day and made an appointment for two days later to come and measure up for the job. He arrived very promptly, checked the units and told me that only one of them was severely blown and the others could wait until they got worse. I opted to have them all replaced as I didn't want to have to try to remember various dates in case I ever needed to claim under the five year guarantee. He told me he would come and fit the new glass on the following Sunday, which he duly did. His price was very competitive and he even cleaned the other windows in my conservatory, not just the new ones he'd installed!
    Len is a very polite and personable young man with a fantastic work ethic, and I was very impressed both with him and the work he carried out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing replacement double glazed panels. Thank you Len for a great job, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff Hughes
    3 weeks ago
    Quality and service second to none - nothing was too much trouble for Len. Super job at a fair price. Fast , efficient and reliable service - would not hesitate to use him again and would definitely recommend him to anyone. A really genuine and very nice guy.

    ReplyDelete