RE-GLAZE-IT 2 SHROPSHIRE AVENUE DERBY

Thursday 1 December 2011

I RIDE ALONE..............HE WALKS ALONE......BUT WHAT DOES HE THINK OF THE GTS ?


A quick stop off for a picture of the scooter and fog........then this guy showed up.........i could not see any more bulls or cows around,Which got me thinking he is perhaps a little like me...enjoynig his own space....Has he looks on at me and the scooter,what could he be thinking..........I dont know but he pauses nicely for  the frame anyway.

enjoy life..........and christmas!

len
scootering adventures
........If you found this post interesting or useful in anyway please donate any amount you see fit.

Thanks for reading.

scootering adventures


4 comments:

  1. Nice timing, Len. I bet the fellow just wanted to admire your wonderful scoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo. And, yes . . . what could he be thinking.

    I, too, prefer to ride alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja,
    thanks for reading and looking

    regards

    len

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI circle blue,

    thanks for the comments,

    ....He maybe wanted his solitude back and for me to move on!

    cheers

    len

    ReplyDelete